What is OA?
OA is an online publication which aims to showcase current and rising creative minds in new media. What started out as a simple idea to build a flourishing community has expanded into a brand respected by readers all over the world. Our mission for this publication is to:
- Showcase individuals pursuing careers outside of the traditional, cultural, and conventional realms.
- Become the intersection between new media and the mainstream generation..
- Provide a platform for inspiration and open exchange of perspectives.
- Share incredible stories about Asian American accomplishments.
- Create a community to engage, inform, and update our audience on current Asian American news.
We have worked with Parry Shen (Actor, Better Luck Tomorrow), Ryan Feng (Dancer, Quest Crew), Michelle Krusiec (Actor,Saving Face), Jeannie Mai (Host, How Do I Look?), David Choi (Musician, YouTube), and many more incredible individuals.
Currently, OA Media has grown its following and brand via our fresh and enriching content, and is regarded as one of the progressive forces in the Asian American community.